Crossing class and color lines, and spanning the nation (Montana has its huckleberry, Pennsylvania its shoofly, and Mississippi its sweet potato), pie -- real, homemade pie -- has meaning for all of us. But in today's treadmill, take-out world -- our fast-food nation -- does pie still have a place?As she traveled across the United States in an old Volvo named Betty, Pascale Le Draoulec discovered ...
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Harper Perennial; 1st edition (April 1, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.9 x 8 inches
Amazon Rank: 609691
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: This is my kind of book! It made me want to share food ideas and travel memories with the author, and it definitely made me get out my rolling pin. The night after I finished the book, we invited friends over for garden-ripe tomato sandwiches on home...
- American Pie: Slices of Life (and Pie) from America's Back Roads pdf
- Download American Pie: Slices of Life (and Pie) from America's Back Roads pdf
- American Pie: Slices of Life (and Pie) from America's Back Roads txt
- 978-0060957322 pdf
- Download Pascale Le Draoulec pdf
- Download Pascale Le Draoulec books
- Download epub ebooks
procreatory.duckdns.org head and drawing the hands fb2 ebook Sitcoms The 101 Greatest TV Comedies of All Time pdf book download book craniometric.duckdns.org Eating Animals liveliness.duckdns.org american card authors channel game women ebook download free